In this video, we learn how to play "Through the Glass" by Stonesour on guitar. You will need to tune your guitar with E flat tuning to play this song correctly. The intro will be the chords: e, B, G, D, A and E, then repeat once more. Once you finish the intro, move onto the verse, which is: e, B, G, D, A, and E. These are the basic chords that you will use throughout the entire song as you play. You will need to change the chords to play higher or lower depending on the part of the song you are on, then finish off with the end!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades