In this tutorial, we learn how to play "What It's Like" by Everlast on acoustic guitar. First, take the D minor chord with the middle finger chord on the second finger. Play this and pick the D, G, and B. Make sure the pinkie is on the third fret of the high E for the first hit of the string. This will lead you through the intro of the song. Once you start the first verse, you will be using the same chords throughout the entire song. Start to sing in the lyrics with the song, then when you reach the chorus, change the guitar chords. When finished, wrap the song up and move onto something more difficult!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades