In this tutorial, we learn how to play "I Wouldn't Believe Your Radio" by Stereophonics. Start out by playing the introduction with an A, C, and G chord. After you do this, you will start to play the 5,4, and 3 softly. Once you have done these, your intro to the song will be finished. Practice doing these all together, then play all at once to hear the full effect of the song. After this, continue to play the rest of the song notes, changing in between the different chords. After this, add in the words to the song and finish off with the end.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades