In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to properly hold a guitar pick. Begin by placing the pick on the index finger. The bend the index finger to the thumb. Let the thumb hold the pick. It should be in a form of an X as you hold the pick between the index and thumb. The corner of the thumb nail should be at the edge of the pick. Don't hold the pick so close to the edge, making it sticking out too much. This video will benefit those viewers who are beginning to play guitar and would like to learn how to hold a pick.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades