Locking tuners make guitar playing much easier. Essentially, locking tuners keep you from having to constantly tune and retune your instrument by keeping the chords locked in place.
In this tutorial, learn how to change the strings on a guitar that has locking tuners installed on it.
This process is slightly trickier than it would be on a normal guitar, but well worth it for the benefit of locking tuners.
So, check out this video and learn to re-string your guitar so that it plays the best it possibly can.
TIP: Use the graphite on the nut.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades