In this Music & Instruments video tutorial you will learn how to restring guitars with a stop-bar tailpiece. The video shows how to do this on a solid body electric guitar. First, with the Planet Waves pro winder rotate the tuning key button clockwise to release the tension on the string, then pull the string put. Now slide the new string through the back of the tail piece, place the tail piece back in to position, pass it through the tuning key post and pull it tight. Wrap it around behind the tuning key post, under itself and over the top as shown in the video and lock it. Then with the pro winder, wind the string counter-clockwise until it is tight. Push the string down over itself and cut it off slose to the post with the pro winder.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades