In this tutorial you are inside a music store. From the beginning you are told stringing a Nylon string guitar is different than other guitars. You start by removing the old string from the machine head. You thread the new string through the head towards you. You will need to loop two times over and under and hold both ends of the string in place. As soon as the string is tight you can bring the end that is in the back over and through the main part of the string. Once the new string is in place you need to take the stretch out by pressing down on the string so the pull isn't so great.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades