Learn how to tune your guitar using a Korg tuning box. To accurately tune your guitar, you will first need to locate a correctly tuned instrument to provide a reference note. A piano or electric keyboard will work if one is available. (You have to know the names of the keys to use this method.) Otherwise, you can use the fret board below to get your reference note. We'll use the "Low E" for your reference note.
Learning how to tune a guitar can be fairly tricky for novice guitar players. Because of this, it's strongly recommended that you purchase an electronic guitar tuner to use while you're still learning how to tune your guitar by ear. You should also use an electronic guitar tuner on stage if you perform publicly. It's extremely unprofessional to tune your guitar out loud in front of a live audience. With an electronic guitar tuner like the one below, you can discreetly tune your guitar onstage without anyone in the audience being aware of it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades