In this how-to video, you will learn how to tune a guitar with the help of an online tuner. You will need a guitar. Listen to the low e string note being played and tune your guitar's low e to that tuning. Listen to the a note being played and tune the a string accordingly. Listen to the d string open note being played and tune the d string. Listen to the g string open note being played and tune your g string accordingly. Listen to the b note being played and tune the b string accordingly. Lastly, listen to the high e string being played and tune your e string to the note. By viewing this video, you will have an easy audio reference for tuning your guitar to standard tuning.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades