The ability to tune a guitar is a skill every guitar player should possess. With this tutorial, learn how to properly tune a guitar either using a digital tuner or by using the fifth fret rule. Though a digital tuner is by far a more convenient option, certain situations my require the player to tune an instrument by ear. Start by tuning the low E string and use that sound as a reference for the tuning of the other strings. If a tuning fork is unavailable, a guitar can still be tuned relative to its own sound.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades