Because of its portability, the acoustic guitar can be wonderful songwriting device. However, having a pocket symphony in your head–or pocket, as it were–does you little good if your hands aren't on board. Fortunately, YouTube user Sawlon is here to help you train your head and hands with his series of free video guitar lessons. In this installment, you'll learn how to play the A, E, G and D chord shapes a little higher up the neck of your acoustic guitar than you're accustomed to doing. Remember, the more you practice and the more theory you know, the better you'll sound and the better able you'll be to play what you hear. To get started playing these chord shapes on your own guitar, take a look!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades