To play a simplified version of 'Hallelujah' on guitar you first should put a capo on the fifth fret. This song only has three parts. The intro is E minor played two times and a G chord played. You will pick the strings of these chords six times in a progressive order from 1 down to the 4th and up to one again. The first part is switching between these two chords. Then you play a C chord, a B, G and then A minor. And this will be the second part of the song. Next, you play G, C, A minor and C. Then you play D, Bm and Em. Next you play C twice, E minor twice, C again twice, G once, D and then G again. Play this same chord progression with the same picking pattern will give you a simplified version of Hallelujah!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades