One of the first things you will learn when you start to play guitar is how to use correct finger styling. In this tutorial from Ulli Boegershausen, you will find out exactly how to use your fingers properly when playing acoustic guitar.
This particular clip focuses on left handed technique. Ulli's biggest tip is to play slowly, precisely and with a minimum amount of pressure.
If you follow along, you will be able to get the hang of it in no time. Feel free to rewatch and pause the video if you get stuck. Grab your guitar and keep practicing, you will be playing like a professional musician soon enough.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades